Friday, August 26, 2011

Misfortunes and Perfect Timing.....

I'm disappointed to say that my computer is down once again and the only source for blogging, face booking, and whatever else I seem to use my computer for (everything) is my moms. The unfortunate thing about hers is I'm not able to upload any pictures of recipes, hospital visits , or wacky photos of my feet in the kiddy pool . I knew you'd be disappointed. Plus, half the time it's not even available because it's typically glued to her side with work projects, face booking, and whatever she uses her computer for. Everything!

My absence here on L.G.E.W couldn't have come at a better time since we only have about 6 weeks before move-in date. . Most of my time will be last minute organizing, hopefully the garage sell, and the start-up of my Ave's first weeks in kindergarten. Not to mention the finishing touches on our new home will need every bit of my attention. I wont be far though as I will still maintain my face book page (Life given, eat well) and will have an occasional appearance on The farm wives face book.

I hope to be back in a few weeks with updates, recipes, and new beginnings. Until then, I hope you all enjoy the last bit of summer!

Luvs, Ang



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have for us..honestly I totally understand your situation right now, and you have to take care important stuff before blogging..we will be still here waiting:))
    Wishing you happy move and everything else on your list! PS. I just liked your FB fan page!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy organizing/packing/garage selling/moving. You will be so busy the time will fly by and you will be back to regular blogging in no time! Best of luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete